Saints Offensive Weapons
Thomas looked like his old self in the Wildcard game against the Bears and Kamara has been a dominant force all season, including a record six-touchdown game against the Minnesota Vikings to end their playoff hopes.
More from Who Dat Dish
- Saints weapon Taysom Hill might have another new role in 2022
- Are the Saints playoff contenders or pretenders in 2022?
- 3 takeaways from Saints unofficial depth chart ahead of preseason opener
- Saints 2022 Training Camp: Top 5 takeaways from Day 13
- 3 things to know about new Saints QB K.J. Costello
Kamara led the team in both rushing and receiving yards scoring 21 touchdowns total. Jared Cook has also made a strong late-season push as he did last season.
Another important rise has been of Deonte Harris, the Saints KR specialist who has become more involved in the passing game of late, including his breakout performance last week with 7 catches for 83 yards.
He is also dangerous in the return game, making a difference in starting field position for the offense.
Murray and Taysom Hill, the Saints dual threat weapon, are questionable for this weekend, but would be another crucial piece should they be able to go.