New Orleans Saints running back Jamaal Williams is expected to return to the lineup in Week 7 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The team designated Williams for return from injured reserve after he missed the last four games with a hamstring injury.
Officially, Williams is listed as questionable on the team’s injury report. He will battle Kendre Miller for snaps behind Alvin Kamara in this offense.
Jamaal Williams injury status for Week 7 game vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
The Saints have listed Williams as questionable for Week 7, but they did designate him for return from injured reserve and he's expected to play.
Best Jamaal Williams prop bet vs. Jaguars in Week 7
Jamaal Williams anytime touchdown scorer
There aren’t prop odds up for Williams at the moment since he’s questionable to play, but when he’s ruled in, bettors should consider taking him to score in this game at what should be pretty favorable odds.
Williams is elite around the goal line, leading the NFL in touchdowns last season, and the Saints may ease him back into a short yardage role in this matchup. Since we don’t know how many snaps he’d play, taking him to score may be easier than trying to guess a yardage prop.
Whether you plan on betting on Williams or someone else in this game, make sure to do it at FanDuel Sportsbook.
New users that sign up with the link below will be eligible to receive $200 in bonus bets if they deposit and wager $5.
Jamaal Williams injury history
Williams hasn’t missed more than a few games with an injury since getting to the NFL, but he was placed on IR this season because of his hamstring injury.
- Aug. 2018: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – left game with injury
- Sept. 2019: Concussion – missed one game
- Dec. 2019: Shoulder – missed one game
- Dec. 2020: Leg Quad Strain – missed one game
- Oct. 2021: Thigh Glute Strain – missed two games
- Sept. 2023: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed last four games
When is Jamaal Williams coming back?
Williams has been designated to return from injured reserve, and is expected to play in Week 7 against the Jaguars after missing the last four games.
New Orleans Saints next 5 opponents
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Chicago Bears, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Minnesota Vikings, Sunday, Nov. 12
- Atlanta Falcons, Sunday, Nov. 26
- Detroit Lions, Sunday, Dec. 3
New Orleans Saints injury report
- Demario Davis – questionable
- J.T. Gray – out
- James Hurst – out
- Lonnie Johnson – questionable
- Juwan Johnson – out
- Tyrann Mathieu – questionable
- Jamaal Williams – questionable
- Landon Young – out
- Ryan Ramczyk – out
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Tyson Campbell – out
- DaVon Hamilton – out
- Zay Jones – out
- Trevor Lawrence – questionable
- Walker Little – out
- Brandon Scherff – questionable
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.