The Jacksonville Jaguars and New Orleans Saints will throw down in the NFL Week 7 edition of Thursday Night Football.
The NFC South is completely up for grabs this week as no team in the division has more than three wins, so a win for the Saints could be huge in their bid to take the division lead.
In this article, I'm going to give you everything you need to know to bet on this game, including my best bet, but if you want my pick for the rest of the Week 7 slate, check out the latest edition of the "Road to 272 Bets."
If you want to get in on the action, I'd recommend doing so at Caesars Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users will receive their first bet on Caesars, up to $1,000! Just click the link below to sign up for an account to take advantage of this can't-miss offer.
Jaguars vs. Saints odds, spread, and total
Jaguars vs. Saints betting trends
- Jaguars are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games
- Saints are 5-0 ATS in their last five games vs. Jaguars
- Jaguars are 6-0 ATS in their last six road games
- The UNDER is 5-0 in the Jaguars' last five games vs. NFC South opponents
- Saints are 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven games
- The UNDER is 12-0 in the Saints' last 12 games
Jaguars vs. Saints injury reports
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Tyson Campbell - CB - Questionable
- Brandon Scherff - G - Questionable
- Trevor Lawrence - QB - Questionable
- Zay Jones - WR - Questionable
- Walker Little - OT - Questionable
New Orleans Saints injury report
- Cameron Jordan - DE - Questionable
- Tyrann Mathieu - S - Questionable
- J.T. Gray - S - Questionable
- Lonnie Johnson Sr. - CB - Questionable
- Landon Young - OT - Questionable
Jaguars vs. Saints how to watch
- Date: Thursday, Oct. 19
- Game Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
- Venue: Caesars Superdome
- How to Watch (TV): PRIME VIDEO
- Jacksonville Jaguars Record: 4-2
- New Orleans Saints Record: 3-3
Jaguars vs. Saints key players to watch
Travis Etienne: Trevor Lawrence is listed at questionable for this game, and even if he plays we know he won't be at 100%. That means there's some added pressure on Travis Etienne's shoulders, who will have to step up to take some of the load off Lawrence. He's averaging 4.0 yards per carry so far this season while adding in five rushing touchdowns.
New Orleans Saints
Chris Olave: The Saints have plenty of weapons on offense but they've failed to produce as a whole this season. For them to take a big step forward and establish themselves as a strong unit, they need their No. 1 receiver, Chris Olave, to step up and have a breakout game. He has produced this season, but not to the level he produced at times last season.
Jaguars vs. Saints prediction and pick
The Saints opened as 1-point favorites but when Trevor Lawrence was announced as questionable, the line moved two points to New Orleans -3. I still like the Saints at that number, as I'm ready to fade the Jaguars until further notice.
In my opinion, the Jags are the most fraudulent team in the NFL. Despite winning three straight games, they were outgained in terms of yards per play in each of those matchups. Heading into this week, they're 26th in the NFL in Net Yards per Play. That's not a sustainable way of winning games.
I have faith in the New Orleans offense to take a step forward and even if it doesn't, the Saints defense could be good enough to lead them to a win in this game alone.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!