New Orleans Saints running back Jamaal Williams injured his hamstring on Monday Night Football in Week 2, and he has been placed on injured reserve with the injury.
The Saints play the Green Bay Packers in Week 3, and they’ll have rookie running back Kendre Miller back in action after he missed the first two games of the season with an injury. Alvin Kamara (suspension) is still out in Week 3.
Here’s how to wager on the Saints depending on Williams’ status this week.
Jamaal Williams injury status for Week 3 game against Green Bay Packers
Williams will not play in Week 3 against the Green Bay Packers after being placed on injured reserve.
Best Saints prop bet with Jamaal Williams out for Week 3
Taysom Hill anytime touchdown scorer
Taysom Hill had a huge role in Week 2, carrying the ball nine times for 75 yards against the Panthers.
Even with Miller playing against the Packers, I think Hill could be a good bet to find the end zone in Week 3.
Hill has been a great goal-line threat in recent seasons, rushing for eight, five and seven scores in the last three seasons.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Saints and Packers, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets and $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
Jamaal Williams injury history
Williams hasn’t missed more than a few games with an injury since getting to the NFL, so this hamstring injury could be one of the more serious ones he’s dealt with.
- Aug. 2018: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – left game with injury
- Sept. 2019: Concussion – missed one game
- Dec. 2019: Shoulder – missed one game
- Dec. 2020: Leg Quad Strain – missed one game
- Oct. 2021: Thigh Glute Strain – missed two games
- Sept. 2023: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – expected to miss time
When is Jamaal Williams coming back?
Now that he's on injured reserve, Williams is out for at least the next four games for the Saints.
New Orleans Saints next 5 opponents
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday, Oct. 1
- New England Patriots, Sunday, Oct. 8
- Houston Texans, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Thursday, Oct. 19
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Oct. 29
New Orleans Saints injury report
- Paulson Adebo – questionable, hamstring
- Ugo Amadi – questionable, knee
- Foster Moreau – doubtful, ankle
- Jamaal Williams – out, hamstring
Green Bay Packers injury report
- Jaire Alexander – questionable, back
- Zayne Anderson – out, hamstring
- David Bakhtiari – questionable, knee
- Elgton Jenkins – out, knee
- Aaron Jones – questionable, hamstring
- Lukas Van Ness – questionable, elbow
- Christian Watson – questionable, hamstring
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.