While online sports betting has been legal in Louisiana for some time now, bettors in the state have been missing out on one of the industry's best sportsbooks.
That changes today, however, and you're being handsomely rewarded for your patience.
Bet365 is now live in Louisiana, and they're offering an exclusive $365 bonus offer to celebrate.
Bet365 Louisiana Promo
The official Louisiana launch promo from Bet365 awards a guaranteed $365 bonus just for betting $1 on this week's Saints vs. Falcons matchup. To ensure you unlock your bonus, just follow these simple steps:
- Register: Sign up for Bet365 through this link
- Deposit: Fund your account with at least $10
- Wager: Place your first bet of at least $1 on this week's Saints vs. Falcons matchup
- Win: Whether your bet wins or loses, you will be automatically awarded your full $365 bonus after the game.
To make sure you don't get tripped up by the fine print, here are a couple things to remember:
- You need to deposit $10 or more, even though you only need to wager $1
- Your wager must have odds of -500 or longer (i.e. -500, -250, -110, +150, +800 would all qualify, but -700 would not)
- Your bet must settle within 30 days of signing up. So wager on the Saints' next game, not on the Saints winning the Super Bowl
Best Saints vs. Falcons Bet to Unlock Bet365 Bonus
Considering the bonus pays out guaranteed regardless of whether your bet wins, it would be easy enough to say that any bet on the game is your best bet. But let's be real, even if you're only wagering $1, you still want to make a smart bet.
And a smart bet this week is backing the Saints' spread. They're slight underdogs against the Falcons, which could offer some nice value.
New Orleans has not fared well against the spread (ATS) this season, and that has burned a lot of people. Accordingly, the betting market tends to turn against them. So why back them ATS this week?
Because the Falcons are one of the only teams covering the spread at a lower rate than the Saints, doing so in only 20.0% of their games. And on average the Saints are only failing to cover by 1.3 points, compared to the Falcons who are failing to cover by an average of 3.8 points.That puts New Orleans No. 21 in the NFL while Atlanta ranks No. 28.
This exclusive Bet365 launch offer won't be available in Louisiana forever, so register now, deposit your $10 and place that $1 wager to claim your $365. Sign up for Bet365 now so you don't miss out!
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.