Junior Galette comes out of hiding, trash talks Saints again
Junior Galette, former headache for the New Orleans Saints, came out of hiding Sunday afternoon to trash talk his former team from the comfort of his own couch.
Well, what do you know. Mr. Junior Galette is trash talking his former team again. The cancerous headache that the New Orleans Saints parted ways with after a cluster of offseason incidents chimed in on subjects like the money the Black and Gold still owe him, the team’s 7-9 finish to the 2015 season after their victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, and the fact that he’s at home collecting checks while his team (Washington Redskins) is in the playoffs.
Instead of telling you what he said, I’ll just go head and leave this right here:
That is clearly Junior Galette. There was another video of him saying how Kirk Cousins is going to be better than Drew Brees, but I lost it and was unable to locate it again. It’s out there somewhere.
Defined by arrogance, that is a person you do not want on your team if you’re looking for quality character. Of course, the Saints without question missed his pass-rushing abilities this season (he is a very talented player, I’ll give him that), but it’s better to have parted ways with the headcase. The locker room is in a better place than it was a season ago.
It’s funny that he’s talking trash and bragging about his Redskins being in the playoffs. He hasn’t played a single snap all season long after tearing his Achilles in practice during the preseason. He did not contribute anything to Washington’s successful season. This is what he has done lately:
- 12/4/14 – Junior Galette speaks out on his teammates, disrespecting departed veterans
- 1/5/15 – Galette arrested and booked on charges of domestic abuse battery
- 1/10/15 – Galette deletes his Twitter account
- 1/12/15 – Terrance Banks caught with possession of three bags of marijuana in Galette’s car
- 2/19/15 – Charge of domestic violence charge dismissed
- 6/7/15 — Video emerges of Galette and friends allegedly bad mouthing Sean Payton
- 6/17/15 – Galette issues apology to New Orleans Saints fans, organization
- 6/20/15 – Video emerges again of alleged beach incident; Galette gets off Instagram
- 7/24/15 — Saints release Junior Galette
- 7/31/15 — Redskins sign Galette
- 8/27/15 — Junior Galette tears Achilles, season ends
Man, just stop already. It’s getting out of hand, and before you know it, Junior, you’ll be out of a job completely. You’re a mess and the complete opposite of what a role model should be (not like anybody thought you were one). I hope you’re having fun “collecting checks” at home — they may be your last ones from an NFL team. Keep it classy.