Dez Bryant, wide receiver
Dez Bryant has been at the center of a media swirl recently because he made a statement that he was ready to start to call teams about his return to the NFL from his Achilles tendon injury last year.
More from Who Dat Dish
- NFL’s Ian Rapoport is ridiculously high on the NOLA Saints in 2022
- 4 Saints who will prove fans wrong during the 2022 season
- Only one player has better odds to win CPOTY over Jameis Winston
- 3 teams that Jameis Winston can torch with his arm in 2022
- Bradley Roby sees Super Bowl comparisons in New Orleans Saints
Obviously, Bryant is not still the pro-bowler that put up 80+ receptions for over 1,300 yards and 16 touchdowns. However, he would add a dynamic to the New Orleans offense that they are in desperate need of.
He could also add advice for Michael Thomas and lead the receiving core. Dez is still in the business of putting up big numbers and making big catches though.
Now 31 years old, Bryant is looking to be a No. 2 receiver, a position the Saints have been in need of the entire year.
Thomas finished last Sunday against Atlanta with 13 receptions for 152 yards. The other two wide receivers combined for one reception for thirteen yards.
The New Orleans Saints are in need of a No. 2 receiver, and he is sitting on the free-agent market.