When does Day 3 of the NFL Draft start, and how can I watch?
Day 2 of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, and brought some really surprising moves. I mean, who would have guessed a kicker would have went in the second round? Today’s full day of action includes over 150 picks.
Here’s everything you need to know about Saturday’s NFL Draft.
What: 2016 NFL Draft, Rounds 4-7
When: 11:00 a.m. CST / 12:00 p.m. EST
Where: ESPN, ESPN2 and NFL
Stream: WatchESPN, NFL.com, and NFL Mobile
The first pick of Round 4 belong to the Cleveland Browns (99th overall), and the day will end with the Denver Broncos selecting Mr. Irrelevant in Round 7 at 253rd overall.
Assuming there’s no trade activity, the New Orleans Saints will pick 152nd overall (fifth round) and 237th overall (seventh round).
Teams will have five minutes to decide in rounds four to six, and four minutes to decide in the seventh round. All compensatory picks will be four minutes.
Next: Saints have ability to meet needs on Day 3, but might need to do some trading
Here’s a recap of the Saints draft picks:
- 1st – No. 12 (Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville)
- 2nd – No. 47 (Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State)
- 2nd – No. 61, from New England (Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State)
- 3rd – No. 78 (traded to New England), Joe Thuney, G, NC State
- 4th – No. 112 (traded to New England)
- 5th – No. 152
- 6th – No. 187 (traded to Washington in 2015, Damian Swann)
- 7th – No. 237