The latest NFLPA report has the isn’t completely reflective of all the New Orleans Saints moves, but has the team sitting with $5.7 million of salary cap space.
That’s likely to change with recent deals. Here’s an overview of the Saints roster, which includes a total of 61 players. New free agents are denoted in bold, while reserve/future contracts are italicized. It is not indicative of the depth chart.
The 2016 New Orleans Saints roster (61 total players)
Latest Rumors and Notes
- Tight end Josh Hill and guard Tim Lelito have not signed their restricted free agent tender offers, and are not included.
- It was reported that the Saints were interested in bringing back veteran running back Tim Hightower, and were working with him on a deal.
- Defensive tackle Nick Fairley is on the Saints radar, per ESPN’s Mike Triplett.
- The Saints are one of three teams interested in safety Chris Conte, per NFL Insider Rand Getlin.
- Safety Rafael Bush had a Friday visit with the Detroit Lions, per NFL Insider Ian Rapoport.