According to a couple of reports, the New Orleans Saints have added two late invites to participate at rookie minicamp this weekend. North Texas OT Antonio Johnson and former UL-Lafayette WR Daryl Surgent will look to showcase their talents down on the bayou.
Johnson is a former college teammate of Saints undrafted free agent Cyril Lemon. Surgent spent time at Kansas City Chiefs camp last year.
The New Orleans Saints announced the additions of two more invites on Thursday, Hawaii QB Taylor Graham and Miles College CB Travis Lee, totaling the invite count to 13.
Unofficial list of rookie minicamp invites:
Sam Wren, DE, Oklahoma State
Justin Anderson, LB, UL-Lafayette
Charles Lovett, WR, Colorado State
Rob Hollomon, RB, Central Connecticut State
Adam Keller, K, North Dakota
Adam Redden, S, Buffalo
Corey Cooper, S, Nebraska
Steve Edmond, LB, Texas
Taylor Belsterling, WR, Huntingdon College (we spoke to Taylor about his invite)
Taylor Graham, QB, Hawaii
Travis Lee, CB, Miles College
Antonio Johnson, OT, North Texas
Daryl Surgent, WR, ULL
The New Orleans Saints kicked off their first day of rookie workouts Friday and will run through Sunday.
More from Who Dat Dish
- 3 takeaways from Saints unofficial depth chart ahead of preseason opener
- Saints 2022 Training Camp: Top 5 takeaways from Day 13
- 3 things to know about new Saints QB K.J. Costello
- Kirk Merritt could be a difficult player for the Saints to cut
- Kareem Hunt is an interesting trade prospect but should Saints go for it?