It’s always fun when old NFL players get to announce their former team’s picks in the NFL Draft. For the New Orleans Saints, offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb will be the guy to do the job for the Black and Gold’s second-round selection this year. Each team will be represented by a former player for the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft.
The Saints drafted Stinchcomb in the second round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He played his entire professional career down on the bayou, retiring in 2010. He helped block the way to a Super Bowl title in 2009, earning a trip to the Pro Bowl and being named to the PFWA All-NFC team.
Alongside television personality Tim Brando, Jon Stinchcomb has been an analyst for Saints’ preseason games since 2013. The selection process is set to kick off Thursday, April 30 in Chicago. The Saints have the 12th pick in the second round (No. 44 overall).
More from Who Dat Dish
- 3 takeaways from Saints unofficial depth chart ahead of preseason opener
- Saints 2022 Training Camp: Top 5 takeaways from Day 13
- 3 things to know about new Saints QB K.J. Costello
- Kirk Merritt could be a difficult player for the Saints to cut
- Kareem Hunt is an interesting trade prospect but should Saints go for it?