Oct 20, 2013; Miami Gardens, FL, USA; Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (17) is sacked by Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams (94) during the second half at Sun Life Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports
Did You Know?
- This is only the 10th meeting between these two teams, as the Saints lead the all-time series 5-4. The Saints have won the last 3 games, and the last matchup was the 2009 road game in Buffalo, where the Saints won 27-7, led by two Pierre Thomas 4th quarter touchdowns.
- Bills Coach Doug Marrone played for the Saints in 1989, and served as the Saints offensive coordinator from 2006-2008 before joining Syracuse.
- Since 2010, the Bills are 1-7 facing teams off their bye week
- Drew Brees has a 2-1 record vs. the Bills, and aside from the Saints, the Bills are the only team Drew has never thrown an interception against
- Sean Payton is 3-3 off a bye week, but he’s on a 3 game win streak
Saints Injury Report
- OUT: DE Tyrunn Walker (Knee), S Roman Harper (Knee), CB Rod Sweeting (Hip)
- QUESTIONABLE: RB Mark Ingram (Toe), TE Jimmy Graham (Foot), DE Cameron Jordan (Ankle), T Zach Strief (Ankle)
- PROBABLE: WR Lance Moore (Hand), S Malcolm Jenkins (Back)
The Bills have played teams close all year aside from the Browns on that TNF game, where they lost by 13 points. In their other losses, it’s only been by 2, 7, and 3 points. In games they’ve won, it’s been by 1, 3, and 2 points. Sean Payton isn’t taking this game lightly.
Again, the Saints haven’t forgotten their last outing against the Patriots. It’s been just about a month since the Saints have played at home. They have the Dome crowd on their side, and will gladly rely on their help to lead the charge to a victory on Sunday. I’m not saying this game will be easy by any means, and hell, you could even label it a classic ‘trap’ game. However, if you remove that last second play, and the Saints were 6-0, it wouldn’t even be a thought. Coach Payton has his team focused, and they’ll show it Sunday.
Final Prediction: Saints 34, Bills 17
What’s your final game prediction? Let us know below!