Who is New Orleans Saints wide receiver Joe Morgan? #13 gives some personal insights
2 of 2
We recently caught up with #13 on twitter and posed the following questions which Joe Morgan was kind enough to answer in a tweeter-view (Twitter Interview):
- What is your favorite cartoon character? SpongeBob SquarePants
- What is your favorite movie? The Negotiator starring Samuel L. Jackson
- What is your favorite TV show? Adventure Time
- What is your greatest accomplishment? The birth of my daughter. Only time I’ve ever cried from being extremely happy. (Joe’s wife’s nickname is Da Truth. His daughter’s name is Justice)
- When did you realize you could succeed? When I was a young kid. My mom and grandfather taught me that no task was too great to accomplish.
- What other NFL team do you root for? Being from the northeast Ohio, I also root for the Browns. I always hope someday that they will finally get over the hump and be successful.
- What is your greatest fear? It would be the unexpected—not knowing what is going to happen next?
- What is your motto? Consistency is the key. Establish dominance in everything you do.