5. New Orleans Saints @ Pittsburgh Steelers
There are a few teams with a better record than the Steelers that I was considering for the fifth spot but ultimately I decided to give the nod to Pittsburgh for the following reasons:
- It’s a game played outside, maybe in the cold, but most importantly away from the Superdome.
- Big Ben may not be in his prime but he can still sling the ball and move the pocket.
- Last year the offensive line was depleted by injuries and while it might not be a great unit in ’14 they can’t be worse than in ’13 (or can they?).
- The Steelers added some young talent to their offense with running back Le’Veon Bell (860 rushing yards, 399 receiving yards, 8 TDs) and wide receiver Antonio Brown (1499 receiving yards, 8 TDs) became a true No. 1 receiver.