The New Orleans Saints have all but finished off the Miami Dolphins. Here’s a quick gander at some thoughts about how the team is playing.
- No, really.
- The pass rush is elite. That or the Dolphins are really bad. Either way, the losses of Victor Butler and Will Smith have meant little tonight as the Saints have had no issues sacking Ryan Tannehill.
- Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham continue to impress, as does Darren Sproles. The offense is unstoppable through the air as expected.
- The offensive line seems to have cleaned up some issues and is better protecting Brees.
- No, but seriously, the lack of a running game is a bit concerning. Sure, the short passing game has more than made up for it, but some teams will not allow the Saints to get away with having no running game at all. An answer is needed.
- Keenan Lewis left the game with an unknown issue. Check our tracker on the homepage for more info as it is revealed.
What are your thoughts from the third quarter of the game?
Follow me on Twitter for more NFL news and analysis @Chris_Roling