The rematch between the Saints and Vikings happened rather uneventfully as the usually potent Saints offense scored only 14 points.
That mark is one they usually hit during the first quarter of a game but a win is a win, according to Drew Brees.
It may have been an off night but 14 points was all that was needed to knock off the Brett Favre lead Vikings who were held to nine total points in the game.
This if course after they put a pretty big hurt on the Saints in the NFC Championship game six months ago scoring 28 points while racking up well over 400 yards.
Not this time around.
Now the Saints are 1-0 and will turn their attention to the San Francisco 49ers when they hit the road and face them at home at Candle Stick Park on Monday Night Football.
San Francisco is coming off a miserable 31-6 loss against the Seattle Seahawks opening their season 0-1.
On to the top stories on WhoDatDish.com for the week of 9/6 to 9/12…
- The Day After: Reaction From New Orleans Saints – Minnesota Vikings Game.
- Top Five Things To Watch For In Saints – Vikings Game.
- McCray Works Out With Raiders; Woods Signs With Steelers.
- Five Questions With A Minnesota Vikings Fan.
- New Orleans Saints: Who Dat’s Ready For The Minnesota Vikings.
- Saints FS Malcolm Jenkins Talks Defense, Move From Cornerback.
- The Gris Gris Man’s Spell On The Vikings.
- The Bigger Fatter Cut Breakdown: New Orleans Saints Move To 53.
What everyone else is saying about the New Orleans Saints…
- The Times-Picayune coverage of the Saints through NOLA.com, click here to view.